Mr. Duckworth is an appointed American Concrete Institute (ACI) Examiner for all disciplines of shotcrete placement. He is one of roughly a dozen men worldwide authorized to perform official ACI Nozzleman education and examinations.
His duties include: Administer Shotcrete Nozzleman Education and Testing programs in all disciplines of shotcrete placement to prospective or re-certifying ACI shotcrete nozzleman candidates in all countries that require ACI Certification.
His professional experience is shared as a popular Industry Educator/Instructor. Various Nationwide Education programs include:
- Comprehensive Equipment Safety programs.
- Advanced shotcrete nozzleman education.
- Specialized Placement Procedures and finishing techniques.
- Optimizing admixtures and mixture designs for specification based projects.
- Overhead shotcrete placement procedures requiring the use of chemical admixtures and specialized overhead placement equipment.
Duckworth also works as a Shotcrete Technical Consultant. Scope of expertise includes:
- Shotcrete placement techniques.
- Mixture design.
- Chemical Admixtures for shotcrete placement.
- Challenging placement conditions; emergency work, tide zone placement, tunneling, congested structural elements.
- In-place evaluation, construction practices, Expert Witness work, Mediation and Arbitration.
- Sustainable Construction Practices.